Local Employers – we need your expertise!
At Ivybridge Community College we are busy growing your employees of the future. We need your help to raise their career aspirations, develop their employability skills and learn more about the exciting industries in our area.
Ways that you can support our College:
- Be part of our Mock Interview Programme with students and help them structure their CVs
- Give an inspiring talk based on your industry or job role
- Run a hands-on workshop with activities relating to your area of expertise
- Be part of our discussions about pathways after College, e.g. Apprenticeships
- Help champion specific issues and challenge barriers in the workplace around gender stereotyping, disability, etc.
- Help bring a subject lesson to life by linking it to your industry
- Offer a work experience placement for Year 10 or Year 12 students at your business, including supported work experience placements for our SEND students
We will support you throughout your visit to us to ensure we maximise the use of your valuable time. Please contact Careers Officer, Jenny Hughes by email if you are interested in offering support firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for supporting our College