Ivybridge Community College
Principal: Mrs Rachel Hutchinson
Principal's PA: Melanie Vincent
Telephone: 01752 691000 (Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes.)
Director Of SEND: Abi Newman
Chair of the Governing Body: Mike Saltern (Please contact him via the College)
Ivybridge Community College is part of the Westcountry Schools Trust please follow this link for full contact details.
Please click here for further information regarding Communication with the College
Visitors to the College
All visitors to the College must follow the procedure below –
- Once on site, all visitors must report to Reception first. No visitor is permitted to enter the College via any other entrance under any circumstances.
- At Reception, all visitors must state the purpose of their visit and who has invited them. They should be ready to produce formal identification if requested. People arriving from agencies and other organisations will be required to produce photographic ID.
- All visitors will be asked to sign in electronically with their name, organisation, who they are visiting and their car registration.
- All visitors will be required to wear an identification badge. The badge must remain visible throughout their visit.
- Visitors will then be escorted to their point of contact, or their point of contact will be asked to come to Reception to receive their visitor. The contact will then be responsible for them whilst they are on site. The visitor must not be allowed to move about the site unaccompanied.
- Please ensure that all visitors are aware of our Safeguarding procedures, which can be found on the reverse of the visitor’s badge, and further information is available in our Safeguarding leaflet.
Ivybridge Academy Trust, known as Ivybridge Community College, is an exempt charity. Company No. 07398467 Ivybridge Academy Trust is a company limited by a guarantee registered in England.