Parents will receive information in the form of a booklet. Each Year Group will follow its own particular format which has its own dedicated booklet. However, Years 8 and 9 will follow the same format. The booklets will inform parents of the packages available to students, the cost, a brief overview of the packages, the itinerary, times, what to bring and what to wear.
Information will be distributed via email, the College website, Facebook and printed copies handed to students. Parents will receive:
- Enrichment Week Overview Letter (Released in October 2019)
- Year 7 Enrichment Week Booklet (Released in November 2019)
- Years 8 and 9 Enrichment Week – EW Booklet 1 “Early Sign Up” (Released in October 2019)
- Years 8 and 9 Enrichment Week – EW Booklet 2 “Various Packages” (Release date TBC. Expected in December/January)
- Year 10 Enrichment Week – Work Experience Booklet (Released October 2019)