Skip to content ↓
Ivybridge Community College

Ivybridge Community College

Reporting a Safeguarding Concern

If you would like to report a safeguarding concern, you can do so by completing the form below.  Anything you write will be sent anonymously if you choose:

Blue Example Button

If your concern is not a safeguarding issues please use the 'contact us' or 'contact a department' link